Please find below more details about the exhibit booths for the PVSC 48 Virtual Conference. We kindly ask you to visit the PVSC Sponsors Opportunities page to review the benefits included with each virtual exhibit booth level. Any questions concerning virtual exhibit booth should be directed to email@example.com
Important DatesPlease be mindful of the dates and deadlines listed below.
June 1: All booth components (vary by booth level) must be uploaded via your custom collection link. Please see below for booth component details.
June 11: Exhibit booth proof will be available for review and approval. No changes will be permitted after this date.
June 16: Final approval for the virtual booth is due.
June 21: Virtual conference begins
PaymentVirtual exhibit booths will not be included on the virtual conference program until a full payment has been received.
Virtual Booth Components
Exhibitors will receive a custom link to upload each of the required components below.
- Company Information - Includes company name, description and contact details. This information should be included as a PDF or Word document. Company description should be less than 850 characters with spaces.
- Company Logo Graphic - Avoid wide images. Square or tall images will be display better on the virtual booth. Files must be uploaded in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color.
- Booth Graphic Header - A custom graphic header is available for both platinum and gold level exhibit booths. Artwork files must be submitted in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color. For best results, wide images are preferred and suggest you avoid tall images.
- Silver/Gold Booth Specs: 1600 px wide x 400 px high
- Platinum/Solar Booth Specs: 1800 px wide x 400 px high
- PDF Downloads - Each booth level includes a specific number of PDF downloads. Please provide each PDF and label the file EXACTLY as you wish it to appear in your virtual booth. Please keep document titles/filenames to less than 25 characters. Only upload the number of PDF files included with your booth level.
- Embedded Video - Select exhibit booths may include an embedded video with their booth, for attendees to view. When attendees click on the video they will have the option to view this in full screen mode. Please note the maximum video length allowed is based on the exhibit booth level. This video must be uploaded in either .mov or .mp4 format.
- Exhibit Booth Panels - These are included with the solar and platinum booths and may showcase an image. A letter format work best (8.5" w x 11" ht). Panel images can also be in the vector art format (.ai or .eps), a PDF download, or HTML with links. Exhibitors may replace the corporate video advertisement in the booth with up to two virtual booth panels.
Lead RetrievalAttendees will be able to "scan their badge" at all booths to leave their contact details. A real-time report will be shared with you during the conference.
Exhibit Bingo GameThis is an incentive for conference attendees to scan their badge at your booth. If an attendee visits every participating exhibit booth, they will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card.
Cancellation PolicyDue to the nature of a virtual meeting, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have further questions.