BE A PART OF PVSC'S
Action-Packed Floor Show
EXHIBITOR DATES: Monday, June 6 - Thursday, June 9
SET-UP: Sunday, June 5 (8:00 AM-8:00 PM)
TEAR-DOWN: Thursday, June 6 (5:00 PM-9:00 PM)
The annual PVSC is the signature event in the burgeoning solar power technology and market sector. Exhibit at this premier event where you can meet with over 1,200 key scientists and engineers on the forefront of photovoltaic research and development. You'll find unparalleled networking, exposure and lead-generation opportunities at the 49th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference and Exposition.
The best platform to showcase your products and technologies:
- Reach the PV scientific community. These people are looking for the latest products, technologies and services for their projects.
- Connect with technological leadership from industry, academia and government as well as with noted researchers and scientists.
- PVSC attendees are there to evaluate solar cell and PV-related product technology. Access your target audience where they gather to find solutions they can implement immediately.
Meet with PV professionals from:
- Fundamental research results in physics, material and applications
- Fundamental materials
- State of the practice improvements in systems and processes
- State-of-the-art advancements in materials and concepts
- Market transition opportunities and challenges
- Fundamentals and New Concepts for Future Technologies
- Chalcogenide Thin Film Solar Cells and Related Materials
- CdTe and other II-VI Materials
- III-V and Concentrator Technologies
- Crystalline Silicon Technologies
- Amorphous, Nano, and Film Si Technologies
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Space Technologies
- Advances in Characterization of Photovoltaics
- PV Modules and Terrestrial Systems
- Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV)
- Flat Plate Silicon to Thin Film CIGS to Active Tracking CPV
FOCUS ON THE ECONOMY
- Clean Energy Incubator Programs
- Acclaimed Sunday Tutorial Workshops
All exhibitors will have the opportunity to participate in the PV Jobs Fair. In this event, they will be provided with a table at which to meet highly-qualified PV specialists. There will also be an opportunity to connect with them online via a PVSC-specific LinkedIn page, as well as a cork board near the registration desk on which any written materials can be posted.
Contact Us Today!
PVSC Exhibit and Sponsorship Manager