PRESENT AT PVSC
Thank you for participating in the IEEE PVSC 49 Conference as an Oral Presenter! As an Oral Presenter, the following lists your responsibilities:
- If submitting a full manuscript, (Download Manuscript Instruction / Stylesheet), following the guidelines on the PVSC website, this must be uploaded no later than by May 30, 2022.
- All presentation files should be in Microsoft Power Point and in 16:9 (widescreen) format.
- Upload your presentation at least 24 hours prior to your presentation in the speaker ready room.
- Bring your presentation on USB Thumb Drive to the session room as a backup.
- Please arrive at your session at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start to coordinate with the session chairs, check that the presentation will display properly, and become familiar with the audio-visual equipment in your room.
Guidelines for Computer Generated Presentations
Each speaker must bring their presentation to the Speaker Ready Room on USB Thumb Drive at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of their presentation. Please note that presentations should be in 16:9 (wide) and in Microsoft Powerpoint format.
When reviewing your presentation, you should make sure all fonts appear as expected and all sound/video clips are working properly. You will be able to edit your presentation at this time. The file will then be transferred to the computer network at the meeting. When the presentation is to be given, the file will be accessed via the conference menu on the computer in the meeting room. Once the presentation is launched, you (the speaker) will control the program from the podium using a computer mouse. At the end of the meeting, all files will be destroyed, and the computer hard drives will be reformatted.
The computers in the presentation rooms will be Windows-based PCs with the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint installed. Presentations should be reviewed to be certain the fonts are displayed correctly.
- USB ports on the computers are disabled so no presentations can be copied.
- Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the Speaker Ready Room.
- All files on the computers are deleted at the end of the conference.
For general questions, please contact email@example.com